The Rhythm Bag is a minimal, clever little thing complete with plenty of internal sections to keep your essentials straight. Encased in tumbled vegetable tanned leather with a magnet fastening and subtle rivet details. Playful, practical and cool. Soft grainy black leather internals lined with stripy drill and Italian vegetable tanned leather outer. A black buckle adjustable strap with lobster clips can be removed to make the bag into a clutch. Hand Finished in our Clapton Studio & Store by the Kate Sheridan team.
- Size: Height 17cm x Width 22.5cm x Depth 5cm
- Black buckle adjustable Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Strap (115-131cm)
- Navy Italian tumbled vegetable tanned leather outer
- Three black leather internal sections lined with drill
- Magnetic front closure
- Brass Colour Italian Brass Fittings
- Hand finished in house in Clapton
This is made from vegetable tanned leather, a natural material that will age with time and wear to create a beautiful patina. This is due to the natural process of dying using plant based tannins, rather than harmful chemicals. Lighter and brighter colours will darken slightly as a part of this process. Please note darker colours may transfer onto light colours.
Vegetable tanned leather is full of character and depending on which part of the skin a bag is cut from, each one will be slightly different in texture, and beautifully unique. We recommend keeping your bag looking fresh by occasionally treating it with leather food, to moisturise and protect.